Friday, July 11, 2008

Soldier Seven Is back Biotches!

Hey Guys!!
Well, after a month and 2 weeks, i FINALLY fixed my computer this morning.
I was up pretty late this morning/ lastnight. I was just starting to get a headache from the screen and i decided to give my computer one last chance on trying to fix it before i went and crashed. Lucky me, i finally got it.
Ive been just playing with it for the past month trying to find out the problem.
But its all good now.
I felt soo happy and proud that i fixed it this morning.
But i was pretty tired, and i took a shower after i got it and updated my pc and all to try and wake me up a bit, and ended up staying up till 10am and just crashed in bed on accident.
Woke up at 12:30 so i got a good 2 1/2 hrs of sleep. Anywayys, Ill be able to keep up with everyones blogs now and ill be on mine alot more now.
And will be able to freaking check my email and myspace and all.
Well, im out - talk to you all laters
Love ya guys
-Soldier Seven

1 comment:

longhairguy said...

hey seven xD
I got no internet at home so no EO for me :'(
damn wireless network adapter broke and I'm short on cash right now lol
got bored so went to random EO blogs and found a link to yours...