Thursday, June 5, 2008

Its Finally Here!

Wow! Finally its summer time for most of florida. Either that, or in a few days. Im totally siked about this summer. Tons of plans this year. Concerts/Venues. Maybe go raving (think i spelled that wrong). Today was my last day of school and im extremely happy :] It was kind of a sad day for me and my friends but overall it was amazing. I got two kisses. Hehe.
From my friend i like thats a chick and my old guyfriend. Lol he got to watch me and her kiss. He was like jumping up and down when it happened. Brandi Got LOADS of hugs. and shes happy about that. :]

By the way: lol Eo radio is like addicting. My friend said i should go on it on Tuesday night and like, ive been on everynight so far since then. Dj Bodge is Awesome. He played rave for like maybe an hour or so lastnight. It was nice. He is a pretty kool dude.

Well, im gonna go clean my room :] Needs to be cleaned before i leave for my dads on Saturday.

No comments: